Thursday, April 18, 2013
Today I was reading one of the Spark People daily blogs in the Motivational Resources articles. There were several tips to get your motivation back. One of the tips was to use dreams. The article suggest that when we are getting ready to sleep get a strong mental image in your mind of a goal you wish to achieve. Your dreams will offer insight and you will sleep better.
I wasn't fully convinced so I decided to look at some other articles on dreaming. Some of the things I found regarding a dreamer were noteworthy.
1. A Dreamer is a person who has a great futuristic picture which they work to achieve at all costs.
2. Dreamers are world changers! (I really liked that one!)
3. Dreamers chart their own course and destiny.
4. Dreamers are always striving to be the person they were meant tobe and are NOT afraid to be different.
5. Follow your dreams. If you can think it , you can have it.
So now I lay me down to sleep........
In my dream do I want to be this lady looking in the mirror for beauty?
No, I want to be this lady who is happy with herself because she feels alive and healthy!