Thursday, April 18, 2013
Tis is an old family favourite and has been dished up on special occasions many times. The original recipe is made with Cremora Coffee Creamer, however, I experimented a bit.
Minutes to Prepare: 90
Number of Servings: 15
Nestle Coffee Mate, 200 gram(s)
Water, tap, 1 cup
Condensed milk, 397 gram(s
Lemon Juice, 0.5 cup
Kahlua Coffee Liquer, 1 oz
Jacobs Digestive Biscuits (UK),
Semisweet chocolate, 50 grams
1) Mix coffee creamer with boiled water. Whisk till smooth.
2) Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) Whisk coffe creamer mixture till nearly doubled and creamy.
4) In another bowl mix condensed milk and lemon juice till thickened.
5) Add liquer to coffee creamer mixtur. Wisk till smooth.
6) Add condensed milk mixture and wisk lightly till folded in well.
7) Pack a layer of biscuits in a square glass dish. Add half of the coffee creamer and condensed milk mixture.
8) Repeat step 7 above.
9) Grate chocolate over the top.
10) Refrigerate till needed.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 8.7 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 97.0 mg
Total Carbs: 21.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
Protein: 1.7 g