Another 1.4 lbs Gone!
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
I weighed in today at 1.4 less than last Wednesday. I was really hoping to see 2 lbs gone, but considering I missed several days of walking due to rain and my leg and had a bad day carb-wise, I'm still happy. It brings me to 3.6 lbs down in 2 weeks.
I added a new exercise to the mix this week, stair-stepping. I've been using our back steps for it rather than buying one of those exercise steps. I step up and back as fast as I can. Right now I can only manage about 5 minutes before I get winded, but I've been doing it a couple times a day. According to the fitness tracker, I'm burning 144 calories every time I do it for 5 minutes so it's definitely something I plan to continue as part of my day, especially since it barely takes any time at all to do. As an added bonus, it's helping tone my butt and legs.
Self-compliments for the day
1) Even though I found a shirt I really wanted to buy on sale yesterday, I didn't buy it because I'm determined that I'm going to get to a smaller size.
2) Thanks to the FuelPerks I earned at BiLo, we were able to fill up hubby's truck for only $2.43.
3) Thanks to the savings at the pump, hubby thinks I'm a genius.
4) I found a new exercise that burns calories and didn't cost any money for equipment.
5) I caught a sale yesterday and managed to buy my daughter five pair of shorts and a bathing suit for under $15.