Some people wanted the recipe, here the link if you want to add it to your tracker
As you will notice once you clicked the link, the recipe is in french, so here it is in english:
2 cups chopped onions
1 tbsp EVOO olive oil
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp canola oil
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp dried thyme
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 375 F.
2. In a pan, cook the onions with the olive oil until they are translucent or golden, as you like. Set aside
3. Beat together al the other ingredients exept the cheese.
4. Put your onions evenly on the bottom of 3 2-cups ramekin or pyrex dish. You could probably put the in more smaller container and reduce the cooking time. Pour the eggs mix on top of your onion (again dividing in three evenly). Top each ramekin with the shredded cheese.
5. Put on the middle rack in the oven for 25 minutes. They will rise, the set.
6. Enjoy hot, room temp. or cold with a salad for a full meal.
Here are the nutritional info. Is it fat? Yes, but I'm not avoiding fat anymore at least not all that much, I prefer to stay away from carbs.
Servings per recipe: 3 (you could easily go with 4 smaller portions, I like to eat big portions).
Total fat: 26.3 g
Cholesterol: 283.1 mg (again we might want to reconsider what we think about eggs and cholesterol!)
Sodium: 361.5 mg
Total carbs: 15.7 g (THAT makes me happy!)
Dietery fiber: 3.3 g
Protein: 24.2 g (Thank you eggs and yeast and cheese!)
If you try it let me know how you liked it. I never tasted it myself, I'll do that in 1h30 at my lunch break (with a side of baby carrots and cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup applesauce and maybe an apple if I'm still hungry, which I doubt!)