Things Are Starting to Move in the Right Direction!!
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
What a great morning! I weighed in at my lowest weight for the year - my weight is finally below my "fat weight" :) So, what has changed? Here is what I have changed:
* I am now getting more sleep - about 7.5 hrs/night instead of 5.5 hrs
* I have started 1/week yoga class
* I have started 1/week meditation
* I have stopped drinking alcohol until I lose my five pounds
* I am pushing myself to walk a minimum of 10,000 steps/day
* I am fitting my exercise into my schedule after I get my rest (no more early morning exercise).
I have found that my increased sleep has me feeling great - positive mindset, awake, and a go-to energy and attitude. This has resulted in my ability to say, "no, I don't need that glass of wine or cheese and crackers" and be happy with my decision. The yoga has my body feeling better. The meditation is helping me focus and keeping me positive. I am feeling really great and I plan to keep on with my new plan!!! I WILL reach my five pound weight loss!!