Monday, April 15, 2013
Good Morning Sparkfriends! Another week, another opportunity, right?! This week I turn my focus back to CONSISTENCY. Consistency can be hard for me, especially when I have a lot going on. BUT I have proven in the past that I can do it. This weekend, I got outside alot and spent time being active and being active as a family. It felt great, and I've missed it! Spring is here! Yay!
I do better with goals to work towards, so here are my goals for the upcoming week:
1. drink at least 8 glasses of water daily
2. stay within calorie range....TRACK!
3. Body Combat M-W, Run/strength train Tues/Thurs/Sun.
4. Spend time DAILY doin' me.....reading, yoga, prayer, writing, etc. Whatever! Spend time on me!
5. At least one active family activity