Hey, Hey, let's exercise today!
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Are you putting on a sad face today? Are you looking in the mirror wondering what you can do to feel better about yourself? Here are some tips to help you along that way:
]. To love yourself, you must look at yourself objectively in the mirror. You can't be so critical of the things you need to change.
2. Once you have determined what you need to change, take baby steps to make those changes. Don't set unrealistic goals that you can't complete.
3. Put a note up on the mirror to tell yourself that you are important and that you count in this world each and every day! Also, that God loves you and he didn't make no junk!
4. Once you begin to feel better about yourself, find new goals to set that are challenging, but still obtainable. Don't exhaust yourself by trying to make changes that your body can't adapt to.
5. Don't look at the scale all the time! I think this is the #1 mistake that we make when trying to see progress in ourselves. Remember how your clothes fit is just as important as the numbers on a piece of metal!
6. Once you reach your goals, remember that you have formed some very good habits along the way, if your mind starts trying to take over, telling your body it's ok to eat what you want now because you have lost all this weight, just remember how you felt the first time you looked in that mirror. Now, look at yourself again, and see how you feel!