Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    ALASKAPSYCH   43,292
SparkPoints
40,000-49,999 SparkPoints
 
 
Updates

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I met with the surgeon. He seemed fairly confident that all would be fine regarding my upcoming procedure.

Like many educators, I am postponing surgery until school is out, even though this is a ticking time bomb. However, both the GI doc and the surgeon think I will be fine waiting for another month to have surgery.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!
SHARE
  Member Comments About This Blog Post:

FIRECOM 6/11/2013 10:34AM

    based on your latest blog, your decision worked out OK. Good on you.

Report Inappropriate Comment
HIKETOHEIGHTS 4/14/2013 2:39PM

    best wishes emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
DR1939 4/14/2013 11:22AM

    Please keep up informed. Will be thinking of you.

Report Inappropriate Comment
THEMANSLAYER 4/14/2013 10:43AM

  Good luck. Hope all goes well.

Comment edited on: 4/14/2013 10:43:52 AM

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.
 


Other Entries by ALASKAPSYCH