Maximized my life! Thanks Jillian!!!
Friday, April 12, 2013
I Matter.... I can be the most AWESOME me there ever could be and it's okay! It's okay for me to succeed.
This is what I learned.
Thank You Jillian Micheals! She ROCKS! Her show Maximize your Life is an amazing show and could really be life changing.
I don't know that I've ever had someone tell me I matter, I am awesome and it's okay for me to succeed. Very powerful if you ask me. I'm taking this with me today. :-)
Next on the list of educational things from Jillian: Organic.. I get it now!!!! I never really understood why but now I do! I know I can't afford it all the time but I can slowly change over. I've got this right? (yep)
Last journal I felt -
- I think I'm sabotaging myself.
- I do not feel support
- I feel separated from people
- I feel almost sad
Today I feel:
- the Self Sabotaging is at bay. Love routine!
- Found support...I've found my PT, Husband, Mom, Daughter - What else does a girl need?
- I think I separate myself from people. Only I can change that... Must try to be outgoing and find like minded people. HA HA NO WAY!
- Sad... It's not Sad that I feel... It's tired! I need sleep.
Kid is sick so I'm going to do lots of journaling today. Let's get this stuff out on paper so we know what is really going on in my crazy wonderful awesome self.
Thank you Jillian Micheals for giving me hope, re-newed energy and a spring in my step. She made me feel good and I was in the balcony with thousands of people in a venue. Her talk mattered and will stick with me for eternity!
Now let's get through the weekend without a major weight gain. LOL