Seems like I just can't find the time to blog steady lately. But that's okay. Recalling what I've done does just as much to validate what I've been doing even if it isn't in my goals at the moment. Sadly wishing I could just focus, and not be so stressed and worried, and so busy right now. But I have got to be patient. Things will settle down again soon, just need to wait. So here goes.
1) Cleaned dishes, laundry, swept and mopped, reorganized kids rooms.
2) Played with the kids, and helped them with homework.
3) Walked 2 miles.
1) SparkPeople: 9-Minute Seated Arm and Shoulder Workout (Coach Nicole)
2) SparkPeople: 6-Minute Butt Blasting Workout Video (Coach Nicole)
3) Video: 12-Minute Low Impact Cardio Workout from Andrea Metcalf's "Keeping Fit: Cardio" DVD
4) Step Aerobics 10 minutes
5) Cleaning house again with some short bursts of jogging up and down basement stairs with laundry.
6) Potty training 2 year old, so far successful, she is very willing and so far very easy. But have to remind her every 30minutes to an hour.
7) Cooked a mostly healthy dinner. Was going to be pan seared chicken with salad on the side. But salad was no good, so added stuffing, corn and green beans with it and a little pasta roni for some carbs.
8) 15 sit ups
9) 35 wall push ups
10) Rest of night, planning on relaxing.
Much smaller amounts of things done the last 2 days, but after the start of the week well it's needed I think. I need to help hubby with the roof again tomorrow, hoping to get more shingles up while it isn't raining again, thankfully he got the underlayment down and because we didn't use felt it kept the room mostly dry. So happy about that. But with another system coming through with more rain, we're having quite a hard time trying to get it done. Also my husbands sister(ie sister in law that his brother divorced and she was a wonderful women, and still is considered his sister irregardless) is getting married a week from Saturday, and I'm not one to own frilly girly things. So I have no dressier outfits to wear to a wedding that fit anymore. And I absolutely hate dresses and hoping by summer 2014 I will be comfortable enough to wear one. But this year, I still don't like how I look right now, and looking for an outfit for such an occasion is tough. Wish I could wear jeans and a baggy t shirt, but I'm not going to disrespect anyone like that. So tomorrow after helping or before helping my husband with the roof, depending on when it is going to rain I will be shopping for an outfit. Hoping I find something right away. I'm thinking some nice khaki pants and a nice blouse ought to work fine. My black dress pants, don't fit anymore, and the other ones I have are still a size to small. So eh.... Not to mention khaki's will be more comfortable. Well enough rambling I suppose. Need some good energetic vibes coming my way, still been down and trying not to think of the daunting things on my 100 mile to do list. Been trying to catch up on my fellow sparkers blogs, they sure do lift my spirits. I'm so happy to be surrounded by such caring, wonderful, supportive friends here. My weight has hit a plateau, not to happy about it. Been going up and down on these 2 pounds for a bit now. But need to keep looking forward and going towards my goals. Happy Sparking everyone. Wishing you a fantastic blessed week.
Saved the best one for last....