New Dress and working out (photo)
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Yesterday my trainer put me through our most aggressive circuit yet.
1. Walking lunges w/ a band pull - entire length of gym
2. squats on inverted bosu ball w/ 15 pound bar (15 times)
3. Tire flips w/ a jump up on the tire and then a burpee on the tie - entire length of gym (appx 17 times)
3. Up and down the stairs 5 times
4. on the fifth time I then had to run across the top of the gym, down the stairs on the other side, through the lobby, down the steps and around the track.
This circuit was repeated 3 times. As an added bonus, because my trainer adores me, each time we repeated the circuit, we added another lap with stairs
Now, I am not saying I did all of this in rapid fire, but I did it at a pace for me that was challenging. Once again, her and I focus on form and correctly preforming the exercises, not speed.
I am so sore today. It is awesome!!
I went shopping the other night, and got an awesome deal at JCP. A new dress and a pair of red crop pants for a total of $12. You can't beat that! I was all set to wear the crops yesterday, then realized I forgot to shave my legs. I wore the dress with dark stockings.