Thursday, April 11, 2013
This is a challenge and it is seriously harder than it sounds. I dare you to try it!
If I could have 50 wishes, here is what I would do with them:
1. I would wish for equality for all people and for the people I love to have the same freedom to marry the people they love.
2. I would wish for everyone to be able to see themselves for all they are worth and not necessarily for what they are not.
3. I would wish for more time. More minutes in an hour, more hours in a day and more days in a week. Time always seems to slip away faster than desired.
4. I would wish for a real-life easy button that I could push for myself and others.
5. I would wish for a partner in life who would accept me for all that I am and am not.
6. I would wish for organic foods to actually be what sustains our country and not GMO-laiden, manufactured rubbish.
7. I would wish 26.2 didn't seem so far ;)
8. I would wish for a cooperative mother nature. Snow on Christmas, perfect fall weather 1/3 of the year, spring and summer to include the most wonderful warm sun and breezes.
9. I would wish to be able to eat anything I wanted and as much as my tummy could manage without gaining a lb.
10. I would wish for the ability to manage pain and to take away the pain of others
11. I would wish for a better distribution of wealth and less gluttony for trashy entertainment.
12. I would wish for medical advances at a pace that could save more lives now and support the hope that people hold onto.
13. I would wish that every stray and stranded animal would have a loving home.
14. I would wish for phone screens to really be indestructible :)
15. I would wish for less violence, death, devastation and destruction in the news.
16. I would wish for the safety of our youth.
17. I would wish for more ease at forgiveness.
18. I would wish for sicknesses to be cured with a spoon full of sugar and not a mass load of medication.
19. I would wish for children to grow up having sound role models.
20. I would wish for a world that holds hands together and not up in the air.
21. I would wish that women could feel less pressure to look a certain way.
22. I would wish for a society built less on the materialistic achievements one has and see success for the multitude of ways it demonstrates itself.
23. I would wish for less materialism in general.
24. I would wish for patience to truly be a virtue.
25. I would wish for surgery to be effortless, painless and quick.
26. I would wish that hearts were more cherished and relationships all honored.
27. I would wish for stars to always twinkle in the sky.
28. I wish money didn't hold the power that it does.
29. I would wish for more energy sustainability and commitment to being better to our planet.
30. I would wish for people to feel safe being who they are in society without fear or persecution.
31. I would wish for expression to really be free.
32. I would wish for chocolate chip cookies to always come hot from the oven.
33. I would wish for kindness.
34. I would wish for caring.
35. I would wish for clean water.
36. I would wish for an automatic backspace button in life.
37. I would wish that people would see the value in imperfection.
38. I wish people would all do something to pay it forward.
39. I wish working out and sleeping were equally important to everyone.
40. I wish people still respected their elders.
41. I would wish the world would just slow down for a moment here and there and just take a deep inhale, as to not lose sight of how quickly life passes you by.
42. I would wish for more vacations....
43. I would wish for less self-criticism and more self-appreciation.
44. I would wish for challenges to all be able to be overcome.
45. I would wish for lasting friendships that withstand the test of time and distance.
46. I would wish for rain to always feel warm so dancing in it would be more like a shower!
47, I would wish that overcoming fears would be easier than the anxiety the build up has leading up to overcoming fears.
48. I would wish for people to be able to believe in themselves.
49. I would wish for comfort in the need to not know everything.
50. I would wish for people to see what I see in so many other people with the ease by which I see it!
Take the challenge, this was far more challenging than I thought....I still feel like this only scratched the surface of what I would do if given the chance!
Peace and Love!