A few things going on!
Tuesday, April 09, 2013
It's been about a week since I've been on Spark---which seems like forever these days.
In the past week I have:
1. Moved! I still have some things to pack at my previous house, but as of now it's been a bit hectic at my house. I also don't have internet hooked up yet, so I've been staying late at my college campus to get things done, it's also why I haven't been on much lately.
2. Been working on a presentation! I'm a research assistant at my college and I'll be doing a research poster presentation at a conference in a few weeks, so I have been working hard on that.
3. I got a new car!!! I got a 2013 Nissan Sentra, so I'm really excited about that. I've had it for a week now and it's treating me well!
4. I had an interview for a job at my university where I can mentor incoming freshman, so as of now- I'm waiting to hear back.
5. I also got an interview in Cali for an internship I applied to where I will be able to shadow doctors over the summer, so I'm looking forward to that as well.
The past two weeks have been very busy for me, with all of the above going on plus classes and everyday life. I have not been staying on track at all this past week because of the move. There has been no food in the house, so we've been getting outside food for the past week. Luckily things are settling in, so I should be back on track soon!
I hope those who celebrate had a great Easter! I will celebrate in about a month!