First week of April recap
Monday, April 08, 2013
I have been away for the weekend. I logged in and did the very minimum saturday (Spark Coach) but didnít on Sunday. I hate myself for that because I have to start my streaks over! And I thought I was doing so good, 31 day streak for log in. Oh, well. Ö.
But I canít be downÖ..I reached a goal! I hadnít even realized that I had reached a goal! My first goal of 240 pounds has been reached and I have put the money aside for my new fit bit wrist band. I canít wait until they are available.
I have taken a lot of time to review my April Goals. They are great goals but I think I am going to try to streamline the entries somehow so that it is easier. I considered doing a tally sheet with weekly totals instead of daily. I like going back and looking over what I did on certain days. Maybe I can do the tallies on Word then cut and post weekly totals. I think that will give me more time to do thoughtful blogs.
So here is the weekly total for April 1-April 7
1) Mind Over Body 10 step resource.
Step 2) I still am on step 2. I need to go on to step!
2) Daily Blog Complete: 5 out of 7 days
3) 2 blog entries by other SparkPeople each week: 8 entries on other blogs
4) 1 comment each week on someone's SparkPage: 8 entries on other spark pages
5) 3 new persons on my teams each week: 5 welcoming entries
6) 2 postings each week on message boards: 7 message board postings
7) Stash Buster Challenge and post progress daily: only 4 days done
8) Early Morning Challenge : 3 out of 7 good days
9) SparkCoach program daily: 6 out of 7 days
10)100 points daily: 559 total points put on tally sheets
11) Philippians 4:13 (written below)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
I didnít seek Godís strength for my goals for the first week of April. If I had relied on Him instead of my own, I would have done better!