so it's not been going well since my last vlog. i didn't weigh in this week b/c i slacked and b/c i've been sick. i decided (since i was laid up in bed today) to watch a documentary. that lead me to a new netflix add..."vegucated". i must say...wow! great choice and def a must see for you all! it was just what i needed. ok, with that said....
1. clothes don't fit
2. i feel like poo
3. looking forward to cute summer clothes and a great bikini
4. better my health
here is a sneak peak of the swimsuits i'm hoping to look ADORABLE in this summer...
1. revisit my old blogs/vlogs (thanks hapinana!! xoxo)
2. rewatch some food documentaries (food matters, fat sick and nearly dead, forks over knives"
3. get the marble jars back out
4. pic out a new goal outfit & hang it to where i can always see it
5. post motivation quotes and scripture all over my kitchen to keep my body, spirit and mind in check
6. make a new vision board
- all plant based
- monday: 25 mins interval cardio on treadmill, weights for backs and triceps
- tuesday: 25 mins interval cardio on treadmill, weights for chest and biceps
- wednesday: 25 mins interval cardio on treadmill, abs
- thursday: 25 mins interval cardio on treadmill, weights for shoulders and calves
- friday: 25 mins interval cardio on treadmill, legs
weights: using at much free weights as possible so i use more of my core and to throw extra walking and videos in when i have extra time. my new trainer says to take the weekend off and that i don't need that much cardio but that might be a hard habit to break. planning on some "turbo jam", "tae bo" and "zumba" for some extra cardio fun.
ok...so monday is the day!!