I hate when I'm so busy I forgot to log real quick before bed. But I am remembering now, and realizing I didn't do so bad. Rise and Shine Challenge for Thursday and Friday, wasn't too bad. Very very busy but that is okay sometimes. I have made more time for myself since I started Sparkpeople, although I can't control certain things like the random days of appointments that I always have coming up. So first updates at home. My youngest whom is 2 so far just a little anemic ie low iron level I think she isn't processing it right but recommended to up her iron intake level. Second youngest Katelyn poor girl had to go through another set of bloodwork, first ones came back fine minus a slightly low fasting blood sugar which at the moment isn't concerning. So he ordered her more blood work, and finding out her complaints that she doesn't mention to me much has helped him with other possibilities. She complains of throat/chest burning when she eats, and small tummy aches half way through to when she is done with meals. She claims it's only when she eats cheese, yogurt, milk....so were investigating into that next. He's ideas at this time are lactose intolerance or celiac but he's not sure. She's gained 1.5 pounds in 1 year. But she doesn't complain a whole lot about it, but then my mom didn't either a few years ago, she just complained of bloating so her shirts wouldn't fit right, and we found out a few months ago she is allergic to dairy. So hoping for answers soon for my girl so she can gain weight and look more healthy. Luckily school work isn't suffering, and play time is only mildly interrupted when she has to pee a lot or gets too tired and needs a nap, she's 6. Anyways, my issues are still put on hold, but I talked to my sister and she has something called thinned renal cortice and echotexture or something, so now I'm worried, that accompanied with my dad's kidney issues. My slightly elevated kidney and liver issues need to be examined more closely. My sister is only 23 and my dad 55, so now I'm worried. So have to schedule me another follow up it will be a late follow up but I wonder what kind of symptoms kidney problems can cause, hoping issues are caused by something that can be easily fixed instead, but got to wait and see. It just adds to the possibilities I guess. Well time to get in a happy frame of mind.
Let's see Thursday:
2) 1.3 miles in 17 minutes with my Leslie Sansone DVD
3) No strength training, not happy about that
4) Went on a spring walk with my 2 year old after her nap, we walked 2.41 miles in 45 minutes, casual pace but we were looking at the pretty lakes, and birds and such. She is so much more attuned to nature this year than last.
Yesterday, Friday, very busyday:
2) Running errands we managed to hit 4 different places inside off 2 1/2 hours with 4 whiny kids to get them done. Including buying my husband a special router bit for our new cupboards for the house were remodeling.
3) Had an enjoyable lunch with the kids, they all ate great. Found out later that the cheese upsetted the 6 year olds stomach felt horrible later.
Note to self when taking kids to Mcdonalds, so no cheese on hers.
4) Dropped of 3 of the kids, visit a bit then take 1 of the kids ie: my 6 year old Kate to her doctors appointment. Stuck there for 3 hours, but working towards answers.
5) Pick husband up from work finally, go shopping for tacos for supper.
6) After dinner, husband says well will you go and pick this this and this up.
7) So bought gas, picked up medication for my daughter, then off to homedepot for the next 2 hours to buy 8 bundles of shingles, and some stormguard. LOL!
8) BIG NSV ACHIEVEMENT: I lifted each of those bundles onto the cart and into my van all by myself. Each bundle weighing 73 pounds. YAY! I didn't know I could lift that much, back in September that would've of never happened. Should've known since I help my husband hang drywall.
So I may have been busy literally all day, but I still managed to get my workouts in, small ones, but all in all with strength training I managed to walk 3 miles by my step count. So happy. Here's to some fun stuff. Will post today's blog, later tonight, have no idea what I will be able to do today with everyone home, have a feeling one of them is the roof.
The kids 24/7 LOL!
And me when they get on my nerves LOL!
Wishing everyone a wonderfully warm blessed Saturday.