Wednesday, April 03, 2013
It was a good day...despite being April 3rd. It's not my favorite day as mom passed away on this day in 2010. In realizing the date this morning, I faced my feelings and went on about my day. I didn't miss a beat. I did a good job at work, ate in range, recorded everything, and did my workout this evening.
I did my push-up progression work-out tonight. It's hard! But I did it! I can really tell doing the push-ups is making a difference in my arms and chest. I can really feel those muscles now.
In my Wii workout this evening, I did different activities...trying to have more variety going. I did some of the strength exercises and really liked those...and did well with them. I did the golf swing which I had never done before and that was fun. I really liked the "flying chicken" activity, too! I felt silly...but in a good way.
Hope you all had a great day! Keep up the good work! Thanks for the encouragement! Spark on!
1. Get below 190...Progress - at 192
2. Complete C25K...Progress - completed W4D2
3. Do 10 plank pushups...Progress - can do 3 plank pushups
4. Have fresh freggies daily...Progress - 3/3
5. Spend SP time daily...Progress - 3/3
6. Spend Wii time daily...Progress - 3/3
Picture of the day:
It's harder than it looks! But I'm determined to get there!