Well, in light of my hope to succeed, I am making some short term goals. Going to KISS!
Keep It Simple Sweeeeetie....LOL that makes me think of an old brittish comedy called Absolutely Fabulous ( used to watch with one of my YA YA sisters when we were teens and into early 20's, back in the 90's!). Good times.
Here they are, not in order of importance to me but just to get it out quickly and hold myself accountable....
1. I will be tracking (whew this is a task! I forgot how time cumbersome this is, will not be tied to computor so this will be happening in a notebook)
2. My time with Lord (DAILY in His word..as I am at the end of myself..Thankful for a faithful God who is strong in my weakness) and my thoughts during the day will be in the same notebook as my food tracking.
3. Fitness tracking in the same said notebook (we are mind, body, spirit so why not put everything together?)
4. I will be doing strength training along with core 3 days a week.
5. I will be riding bike outdoors with my children 3-4 miles at a time, 4 days a week. OR riding indoors on stationary bike if weather does not permit.
6. I will be cooking a family dinner almost every night of the week and planning for leftovers to carry us through on quicker lunches.
7. I will be baking again, twice each week-cooking extra for freezing easy snacks on the go.... mostly breakfast/ snacks (muffins, pancakes, scones, protein bars, protein cookies) using Hemp Protein for all these recipes to make them more glycemically balanced.
8. I will spend time 2 days every week cleaning a new area of the house that is often neglected, for 30 minutes.
9. Write down what I am grateful for every day.
10. Do three things to bless someone this week, not anything I'd normally do, just to challenge myself to step out and follow God's promting here. Faith building activity...I'll need grace and prayers, so easy for me to get caught up in my life and hyper focus on myself, I don't want to do that! I want to live for Him and His purposes, the way I"ve been lately, just depressed=totally focused on my problems and its really just a pity party, not who I am anymore...My little visit to the dark side has led to me to a 30lb weight gain since May of 2012. Time for change, permanent change.
Anyone else have struggles in their life? I will join you in prayer if you let me know how...