Are you kidding me?
Wednesday, April 03, 2013
Looking back at last entry I have to say... "Hey Big guy, REALLY are you kidding me?"
So the fantastic cardiologist is truly fantastic, however she limited my exercise for over a month now... I have switched BP pills around but I have been required to slow down my workouts. LOL ALL during my big challenge. ha ha ha Figures huh? Challenge is going nowhere! ;-(
Last week I did great on my calories this weekend over the holiday/birthday/fun with my sis.... NOT good! It's not even cool that I can pack on 9 lbs in 3 days is it? Well I deserve it. So of course, here I am.
Yesterday I have also started a journal with my friends. They don't do this little program so I bought them dootle diet diary's. ha ha I'll do anything to get others on board.
Time for reflection:
- I think I'm sabotaging myself.
- I do not feel support
- I feel separated from people
- I feel almost sad
Now for the why's.... HARD PART
- I eat extra cuz I'm tired
- I do not feel support from my friends. Hell i don't even think my friend likes me these days. She HATES workout talk and healthy eating talk.
- I'm separated because I don't really hang out with many people these days. Just kind of on my own philandering along. Working alone takes it's toll on a person.
- I feel sad from all of the above.
What am I going to do....
- Brush my self off and pick my self up.
- try to get naps
- Let poisonous friends go their way. They will come back when they feel better about themselves. Misery loves company and I'm no longer willing to be there for Misery
- Philander, write, be proud and alone or with my husband & kid-o. Find people that are positive influxes in my life and go there.
- Again, move forward don't dwell. - Kick sad in the you know what by eating right, sleeping right and doing what you know you should.
New lease on life today... Nope just the day & week!