March/April - goals
Wednesday, April 03, 2013
I was surprised by the tally results for March. I had a new high daily step count of 13272(progress yay!). I also earned a 250 lifetime miles badge. I met two out of four March goals. March had quite a few challenges, and rescheduled/canceled activities. I didn't like that I put myself last many days by skipping breakfast, extremely late nights, canceling things (because something else was more important) and lack of focus on food intake. These are all things that got me unhealthy in the first place. I am working on this month.
* Steps 150,000-160,000 - 187,948 met (this surprised me)
* Miles 65-73 - 79.54 met (this surprised me)
* 10,000 steps 5-6 times - 2x's
* Stretch training 4-8 times - oops strength training but 0 was met
* Miles 75-85
* 10,000 steps 5-6 times
* Strength training 4-8 times
April is off to a great start with a two day streak of 10,000 steps. This is the first time I've managed this. I'm also working on bad habits that keep slipping in and doing good on them.