Tuesday, April 02, 2013
I know that I have listed various reasons in different blogs and on different places...I want to list as many as I can here. Most people think that if they lose the weight, they will have a perfect life. I know that isn't the case. In fact, I have an AWESOME life! I am very happily married to a supportive, wonderful, amazing man...I have beautiful daughters who make me proud every day...I have an amazing granddaughter who makes me laugh and feel loved (she's just too far away), I have a solid roof over my head, a career that helps to pay the bills and more family all around me.
I just want to have a list of the reasons to keep me motivated whenever I feel like quitting.
1. To buy single digit sized clothes without an X behind the number
2. To easily fit into the chairs in the conference rooms at work without feeling wedged in
3. To fly without asking for an extension to the seatbelt
4. To slip my jeans on instead of stuffing myself in
5. To be able to borrow my daughter's clothes (she's a size 8)
6. To have a reason to go buy new clothes/shoes (LOL)
7. To keep up with (and pass) my husband when we walk a 5k together
8. To not see my belly when looking straight down at my toes
9. To be able to tie my shoes without having to consider it aerobic exercise
That's the start...just things that came to me this morning. I will keep this list growing as the adventure continues!