March was good, but am getting in gear to TRY HARDER in April.
Winter with its cold, dreariness is over.
Spring with its warmer, longer days is Finally here
Setting SPECIFIC Goals this time
* Continue at least 8 waters per day
* Cut back on Colas, even caffeine-free diet
* At least 5 fruits/veggies per day
Was slack in March – LOTS of carbs instead
* Dumbbells Twice a week
* Walking/Running Intervals Thrice a week
* Walking Twice a week
* Ab work Once a week – HEY trying to be realistic here
* Pushups Once a week – AGAIN trying to be realistic
* Bed before 1am AND 7 Hours sleep a night
GOAL : 2 Pound LOSS
has been Good
Usually I wait until the evening to Spark. So to help with motivation during the day, I have a large separate calendar in the kitchen to keep up with goals throughout the day.
Some afternoons when I am wanting a snack, I realize that I haven’t had ANY fruit of vegetables yet today.
Hope you had a Marvelous Monday !
Have a Terrific Tuesday
And let's ALL have a SPECIAL SPRING !
! PEACE, LOVE and BLESSINGS !