Here are my review of goals for March
Monday, April 01, 2013
Here are my review of goals for March
1 no chip, no m&m no peanut butter or a small amount in my smoothies or on my oatmeal less than a teaspoon, no more than 2 cracker at a time okay DOING GREAT ON THIS except I did eat some peanut butter cracker
2 it was suggest 1000 min of exercise for a month I am going for 1500 WELL I REALLY DON’T HOW FAR
Well I am not sure if it correct but spark say I did 500 minlast month this seem low to
3 somewhere between 10 and 14 glasses of water a day –DOING GREAT ON WATER
4 prayers to God everyday pretty good on this did pretty good on this
5 5 pounds next monthokay accordiongly to spark I weight 140 on ¾ and now 137 so that a different of 3 pounds so even trhru I didn’t make my goal I say a loss of 3 pounds is goof
7 I was going to walk or 50 mile this month what include walking video, outside walks, walking and running outside the house stair walking. And my be love treadmill I got 77 this next month I am going this might be a reach for 80 also around St Patrick day I am doing a 5k on the treadmill for one of my Facebook team MY WALKING IS SLOWING DOWN SO I CAN SPEND TIME WITH MOM I did not do good on walking this month only 26 mile I know I can do better
8 find three positives things a day and post them somewhere doing I BEEN DOING THIS HERE ON AND FACEBOOK YESTERDAY POSTIVTVE WAS GOOD BREAKSFAT WITH MOM AND SIS , GOOD MEETING AT WORK, AND MY FRIENDS WHO PRAYING FOR MY WORK SITUATIONM
Okay I blew this may haver to start it up next month
9 be a good team leader for the cats in the 5% challenge and a good friend to all my coach Krisy team DOING THIS
10 listen to my coach and do her exercises I took a a week and Easter weekend off and didn’t really listen to anyone I need to find as way to take care of this from within. But I am saying I know it mer and none else I let stress and loneliness get to me, But I am working on it.
11 celebrate St Patrick day don’t drink or eat too much same for St. Joseph day and the St. Patrick card patry and going out to eat with the church group and the church meetings. I can have fun without going off plan. Did not so good at the party but do good on st. partick day./
12 I am still trying to exercise 30 min a day been doing this since jan but did miss one day last week.
The Women's Rules
1. The female always makes the rules
2. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No male can possibly know all the rules.
4. If the female suspects the MALE know all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. The female is never wrong.
6. If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something the male did or said wrong.
7. The male must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
8. The female may change her mind at any time.
9. The male must never change his mind without the express written consent of the female.
10. The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The male must remain calm at all times unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry and/or upset.
13. The male is expected to mind read at all times.
14. Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.
15. If the female has PMS, all the rules are null and void.
16. The female is ready when she is ready.
17. The male must be ready at all time.
18. The male who doesn't abide by the rules can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.
So a woment went to the husband store to find a husband
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
The 1st floor sign on the door reads:
Floor 1: These men have jobs.
The 2nd floor sign reads:
Floor 2: These men have Jobs and Love Kids.
The 3rd floor sign reads:
Floor 3: These men have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely good looking.
Wow, she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the 4th floor and the sign reads:
Floor 4: These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and help with Housework.
Oh, mercy me! she exclaims, I can hardly stand it!
Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads:
Floor 5: These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the sign reads:
Floor 6: You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor.
There are no men on this floor.
This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.
To avoid gender bias charges, the stores owner opens a New Wives store just across the street.
The 1st first floor has wives that love sex.
The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.
the 3rd,4th, 5th and 6th floors have never been visited