Sunday, March 31, 2013
So I am looking at April 2013 and wondering what is in store for me this month. The end of March was very rocky and I feel like I am losing the battle of the willpower. Because of this I want to list the following Goals for April - building up healthier habits.
1) I will review and implement the Mind Over Body 10 step resource. (I have included the link below if you are interested.)
2) I will Blog daily my progress on these 10 steps.
3) I will review and comment on at least 2 blog entries by other SparkPeople each week.
4) I will visit other SparkPages and will write at least one comment each week on someone's SparkPage.
5) I will welcome at least 3 new persons on my teams each week.
6) I will review message boards and make at least two postings each week.
7) I will diligently work on the Stash Buster Challenge and post progress daily.
8) I will push myself to complete the Early Morning Challenge as soon as I remember which team was doing this.
9) I will complete my SparkCoach program daily.
10) I will earn at least 100 points daily on SparkPeople.
11) I will continue to review the verses I have covered in March. I feel they are beneficial to April's goals. And maybe a few more added in. I will start April with Philippians 4:13 (written below)
To help me keep track of these goals I have created a little chart for me to post my progress on these items. I hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew. But I want these items to become habits. Maybe I will be better able to put these items to habit if I place myself accountable here in my blogs.
I must remember: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13