Saturday, March 30, 2013
1. That, at the Last Supper, Jesus instituted the Eucharist
2. That Christ promised to never leave us . . . and HE hasn't
3. That HE loves us all so much HE submitted to the most painful and torturous death imaginable
4. That, although I am far from perfect, I am able to live a life in which Christ guides me
5. That HE gave us HIS mother to be our mother, at who's hand we are lead to a deeper relationship with Christ.
6. That Christ instituted the priesthood and religious life
7. That we have been given the grace of the Sacraments - especially confession
8. That, in the Saints who have gone before me, I have holy examples to look to for inspiration and guidance.
9. That I live in an area that has a large and devout Catholic population
10. That I have a very holy godmother for inspiration and guidance.