Saturday, March 30, 2013
I'm a Scentsy Consultant and using wickless warmers to melt fragrance wax is the better way to go. The burning wax in Candles omits carbon dioxide and other oils used to manufacture it. The cheaper the candle, the worst it is. The different smells can send out harmful chemicles as well. Scentsy Wickless Warmers is a flameless candle (like a tart burner) that only heats up enough to melt the wax. You can stick your finger in the wax and not get burned. Not only is it cleaner but safer if you have children or pets. And you don't have to worry about leaving and forgetting to blow it out! Plus one tiny cube of wax seems to last forever! Check it out @ AromaSense1.scentsy.us and shop online.