Friday, March 29, 2013
Fitness Minutes: 2,350
Pounds lost: 5.8
My goals for March were:
1) Track nutrition every day.
2) Walk to and from work every day.
3) Attend two toning classes per week.
4) Enter Onederland completely (no bouncing back and forth)
5) Hit the 50 lbs. down mark! (5 pounds).
6) Continue to restrict alcohol (with the exception of planned events on 3/8, 3/25, and 3/26 and even then, only in moderation)
though I did also have a cider one day with co-workers and a vodka tonic when I went dancing in addition to the days I planned for in advance. Not too shabby.
7) Maintain log-in and water streaks (at 33 days now!)
Today will make 63 days!
This was another great month! I think 5.8 pounds was great for me considering that: a) I'm getting smaller, b) I lost over 12 pounds last month and c) I had a major interruption to my routine with Passover.
I got in a bit of trouble with having too many goals in March so I hope to keep it simple for April. Here are my April Goals!
1) Break into the 180's!
2) Maintain water/nutrition tracking/ log-in streak!
3) Eat something green and/or leafy everyday!
4) Keep walking! (5x/week)
5) Keep toning! (2x/week)