Nutritionists are the BOMB!!
Thursday, March 28, 2013
I met with my nutritionist today. I love meeting with her because talking with her makes me get out of my head and really figure out why I am making the decisions I am making. She gives me realistic goals to work toward. For the next 30 days, I am going to:
1. Run 3 days a week with one long run in there
2. Eat more protein with my snacks to stay fuller and help my body utilize food better
3. Try one new fruit and veggie each week (research a new recipe on Sunday to utilize that new fruit or veggie)
4. Eat Greek yogurt 4 days per week
5. Use sparkpeople to log my calories
i am supposed to report back to her in exactly 4 weeks (so I guess a little less than 30 days). I am very excited about this and am looking forward to seeing some changes in 4 weeks.