Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.
SUGARSMOM2
200,000-249,999 SparkPoints 200,562
SparkPoints
 

burning the kitchen up with my hubby surprise .

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

well at long last i have finally did the unthinkable . I caught my micro wave on fire . I was making my hubby hamburgers . in the micro wave i put his surprise . In the end it was me who was in wonder. wonder how why how could this happen . I put his french fries into the micro wave . pushed the buttons and went to take his burgers off the flames. the bell rang and the smoke sweriled around the kitchen and make everything in the room and living room smell of smoke . I stood their and with my hands i had the box that should have been just holding hot frys and not burned to a crisp . . the smell is still in the house . I can not seem to get rid of it . emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post