if weight didn't exist...
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Spark coach asked me to blog today about how if weight didn't exist, I'd know where my happy weight is...
1. I know I get more adventurous, so I'd do more things like jumping off the dock at SBI, being the first person to volunteer for something... I'd jump up with more excitement
2. I wouldn't have pain - in my legs or back
3. clothes shopping wouldn't be stressful, I'd have options'
4. I'd be getting good sleep every day
5. My skin stays good - lots of water, not so much sugar
6. DH would be openly, frequently, and vocally attracted to me
7. I'd have a lot of exercising revolving around social - walking with people, swimming with people, doing workout classes