Today's Plan for Success
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
My plan for today to have a successful day:
1. Morning 5K walk/run. I haven't decided yet if I'm doing this outside or on the treadmill. I struggle with being self-conscious running in public when I'm alone. I much prefer a running buddy.
2. Eat 80% healthy and LOG MY FOOD! I have been terrible with my food log, it's time to get back on the program fully!
3. Do my next Insanity DVD today.
4. Doctor appointment this afternoon. Still working on those anxiety and depression issues.
5. 90 minutes on the treadmill this evening.
Yesterday's workouts resulted in a first Fitbit badge for me....the Over 20,000 steps in a day badge!
I also "climbed" 32 flights! Fitbit says I climbed the equilivant of Big Ben! Very cool!
Have a SparkFilled day Friends!