Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Snow since 2 days ago stuck inside but God keeps us safe :)
I'm thankful today because:
1. my brother willingly text me this AM :)
2. when i looked out the window at the snow it sparkled like glitter in the sun (I LOVE GLITTER)
3. another day
5. my eyes cause i can see, my ears that allow me to hear, my hands that let me type, my feet that carry me.
6. root beer lip gloss
7.I feel amazing
8. my heart that LOVES and not only that it also pumps my blood and keeps me alive.
9. Being content with what I have and realizing its all I need to be fully happy.
I HAVE SO MUCH more than I realize and so many people aren't as lucky to have all those things we take for granted...
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
Someone who was deaf and blind and mute
could feel something so BEAUTIFUL..., Then I can do ANYTHING and SO CAN YOU cause we have so much that we take for granted...
I know that I'm one happy camper cause Gods holding my tent firmly down into the ground :)