Monday, March 25, 2013
Weighed in today 3 days later than my normal weigh-in. I decided "get it over with" because I knew I had been playing fast and loose with my health journey. And that's why I hadn't weighed in because I didn't want to see it in black and white on the scale. I was on a definite detour and spent the past 3 days wrestling with my
and am now in a better place. It's time to set the scene for success this week.
So here's the remedial steps I've taken:
* Went to the grocery store with a plan. Hit the produce hard, bought some cereal without sugar, and added some simple snack stuff that works for me without doing a lot of damage.
* Pulled out my yoga mat & placed it in position behind my desk chair so I'm reminded to do 5-10 minutes of yoga at least once a day.
* Started taking my vitamins again. I had stopped that too.
* I read some SP stuff (friends blogs, articles, tips) to get me refocused. It always helps.
* Set up my weekly chart to measure my calorie deficits. For me to keep an eye on my calories/exercise at any level at all I obviously have to track things. This works for me but when I let it go I know I'm sliding away from my plan. So it's set up again.
That's it. I hope by the end of the week to see the scale reflect the good things I'm doing. Let's all have a GREAT week!