My Exercise Excuses
Monday, March 25, 2013
I can justify almost anything - It's a special skill of mine. I'm trying to use this super-power for good instead of evil.
Here are my common justifications for not exercising and how I'm countering them:
* I'm tired - I will have more energy from the work out (and sleep better that night)
* I don't have time - I can skip 10 minutes of my morning game playing as a substitute.
* It's too cold - I can wear extra socks and a hat and gloves...
* It's too hot - The heat feels awesome on my bones
* My feet hurt - then I could do sit-ups
* I don't wanna - pull up your big girl panties and do it anyway
* I said I don't.want.to. - I also don't want to ruin my spark streak
* I REALLY don't wanna - I can buy a skinny latte at Dunkin' on the way to work if I do (I'm not above bribing myself if needed)
So far it's working. Haven't missed a day yet!