Last year in my 20s - its going to be my year!!
Monday, March 25, 2013
This year so far has been a big year for us. We moved from Lancaster to Malvern, PA, I started a new job, and I ran my first half marathon (the Disney Princess Half Marathon - it was absolutely amazing!).
Even with all these big things happening, I have found my motivation wavering. I can blame it on any number of things: stress, the weather, any other outside influence. I know, however, that it is all on me. So, in the spirit of ending my 20s with a bang, here are my goals for 2013:
1. Reach goal weight by 30th birthday (7/2): 135lbs
2. Run Philadelphia Rock & Roll half marathon in under 3 hours (I finished the Disney Half in 3 hours 22 minutes)
3. Learn to rock climb
4. Go horseback riding
5. Buy our first house (this may not happen before the end of 2013 but we will at least have the process started)
6. Pay down my student loan debt
7. Step out of my comfort zone and meeting new people
So here they are. I will let you guys know as I cross each one off. I have to say I am a bit scared of turning 30. It is such a big deal to me for some reason and I am nowhere close to where I thought I would be when I turned 30. I am happily married, we are both healthy, and are thinking about starting a family so I know that I am blessed. I just need to get my head wrapped around the fact that I will be entering this new phase of my life.