Monday, March 25, 2013
1. Exercise for one day each week of this year, no exceptions. -Yes, I am still doing that every week. Sometimes, it is going to the gym, sometimes it is yoga class, sometimes it is hiking.
2. Read for 10 minutes or more every day from a book that encourages me to be a better person. Lots of good books lately...sometimes, it is reading a sparkarticle:)
3. Once a month, carve out free, careless time for my daughter and I to spend together, playing games, crafting, or daydreaming and talking. Knitting lately, trying to come up with "unplugged" activities for us until the warmer months come and we can kayak again.
4. Resist the drive thru - been pretty good here. Sometimes, I have gotten a donut, or a breakfast sandwich...the last time though, I bought a steak, egg and cheese and never even ate it.
5. Recognize all the little life goals when I reach them.*