I will not cry I will not cry
Saturday, March 23, 2013
So I weighed and yes I was up 7 pounds to 280 pounds . Honestly it is taking every ounce of courage not to cry right now . Just because I know why it is there doesnt mean that it easy to accept it and move on . It is gut wrenching and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth but it also out of necessity that is there. Today I made it up to the 1800 calories they want me to eat and according to my fitness tracker I burned off 1638 calories . I feel good about my workout and I knew i was going to be up but ok 7 pounds really ... so here lets see what is special with or without those seven pounds .
1. I have lost about 50 inches across my whole body
2. I can cross my legs again
3. my knees longer touch each other unless I want them to
4. i know longer snore at night
5. I have gone from a 28 down to a size 20
6. I can now not only do one crunch I can do 120 of them
7. I can now walk 6 miles when not under doctor's care
8. I have rock solid triceps
9. I have to date found some 20 new bones in my body
10. I can see my appendix scare again
11. I have a belly button again
12. I no longer need food to make me feel better
13. my eyes dont look like they are closed any more .
14. I have actually had to move the seat closer to the steering wheel to drive .
15. and most import ... i am so much more the person now than I was almost a hundred pounds ago ...
my measurements are down so this is just a minor set back and it should start to taper back off by next week ... this is not an inclusive list but the ones that are important to me ... excuse my I am not going to have a pity party blog ... just trying to move on past this right now ...