I love home projects!
Friday, March 22, 2013
So I am applying my motto of no more wanting just doing to the things I "want" to do to my house! I am organizing it starting with my room because after I organize my room I am going to paint it a lighter color! I know organizing doesn't happen over night so one bite size chunk a day is what I am going to do... My list of things to work on:
1. My bedroom
2. Paint my bedroom
3. Weeds- so many this is gonna be hard but we already have a plan!
4. My kitchen
5. My living room-this will probably be the easiest for me
6. My bathroom/linen closet
7. My daughters room- already 2/3 way there...
8. My sons room
9. I have a small room I am going to make into a mud room!
10. The garage- this will be the hardest!
Anyone with their own projects any advice/ideas please comment... This is gonna be fun and it will take me a while. But it will be done... Moved into my house a day before our son was born about a year ago and it's time to make it our own!