It's List-Making time.. Friday To-Dos
Friday, March 22, 2013
1. Gym: Fri ST session (DONE)
2. Cardio: 45 min jogging on the Canal Trail would be nice! (DONE! It turned into an almost hour-long jog of just over 4.5 miles! Phew!)
3. Workout @ home: Day 2 - 30-Day Shred (DONE!)
(I pulled this workout out of the closet yesterday-- totally surprised how much easier it is for me now! But my arms are sore today... I'm going to do the 30 days and see how it goes, in addition to my usual routine!)
4. Homework: NSG class- Assignment #1 (DONE); Assignment #2 (pending)
5. Lunch: Turkey Burger w/ Baby spinach, olives, tomatoes, and goat cheese. Balsamic/Olive oil dressing. (My new favorite lunch!) (DONE)
6. Grocery Shopping: Just a small trip for some goat cheese, aji amarillo chilis, pineapple & strawberries (DONE, although decided to get a rotisserie chicken.. man am I wiped after that trail-run!)
7. Prep something for dinner
(I'm thinking something with seafood... maybe ceviche and papas a la huancaina?)
8. Hang out and relax with the BF!
I feel pretty energized today!