Thursday, March 21, 2013
I am feeling sort of unmotivated right now. it's such a catch 22 - I am super sore, have shin splints and foot issues left over from swollen-pregnant-feet, which makes certain exercises sound terrible. On the other hand - I know that if I were lighter, these issues wouldn't bother me as much. To get lighter, I need to exercise. GRAH.
I am re-committing to being careful of the food I put in my body. I have been tracking most days the last week, and will continue to track. I've noticed a few patterns - I go overboard on fats because I've been eating lots of olive oil and avocado lately. I need to restock some crucial ingredients in my house - spinach, froze fruit, grill-able meats.
Also - I need to find exercises classes nearby so that I will get in at least 3 hardcore, push-myself-to-breaking exercises per week, and then the other times I go hiking/jogging I can get movement in but not have to worry about how intense it is.
So to revisit my goals
1. 8 glasses of water per day
2. 20 minutes of exercise per day
3. Check in on Sparkcoach (this means tracking food, staying involved, and participating fully in visualizations and community prompts)
1. Pick 2 exercise classes to try and go to (may mean upgrading membership)
2. Stay within fat ranges on tracker. Do this by tracking food ahead of time, and making the better of my choices, whenever I can.
My first weight-loss goal is 212 pounds, and I am so close. I was 212.5 the day before yesterday when I weighed myself, so I think a good week of concentrating on upping my fitness intensity and carefully tracking, I can get there.