Thursday, March 21, 2013
1) tracking (what? Tracking? What's that?)
2) Walking (I really wanted to go for another hike on Saturday. Life intervened. I have been working more at J#2, which is 4 - 7 hours on my feet, moving around constantly, so I don't feel too bad about this one).
3) Doing The Girl's taxes (I've been working late every night, but just haven't gotten around to doing it as part of my late night task list. Maybe tonight).
4) Amending the FAFSA (Gotta do The Girl's taxes first, and husband has to pick up our completed taxes. He is doing that on Friday).
5) Substituting water for coffee. I'm in a perpetual state of clench. I just grabbed my water glass and will fill it up as soon as I'm through here.
6) Doing the resume. I really have to finish the tax/FAFSA stuff before I can move on.
7) Managing my stress. My secretary went to my business partner and told him that she thinks that I may be going a little nuts. Sometimes I would agree with her! LOL!
What are your challenges today? IT will make you feel better to list and to review them. Some of them will be easier to deal with once you see them in front of you.