Two new ways you can mix up your program
Thursday, March 21, 2013
What are two new ways you can mix up your
program, whether it's setting a new goal, trying a new food, or
re-energizing your workouts?
I will answer this for myself.
1. Do foam rolling with a ball instead of the foam roller.
2. Do my warm up while watching a movie in Portuguese to practice my listening skills and improve my vocabulary (and distract me from how hard the exercises are for me).
3. Read the Bible and listen to the radio while using the treadmill before my morning walk with my DH.
4. Use different weighted resistance bands for variety.
5. Do interval training on my exercise day off.
6. Watch an exercise video on part of the computer screen and read or watch something in another window.
7. Build in extra steps in house work.