Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    MRSWHITEWOLF   37,483
SparkPoints
30,000-39,999 SparkPoints
 
 
March 20, 2013 - Quick update - Taking the Plunge

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wow, this is going to be short. I don't mean to be away so much but I have been going through a lot and not even much on facebook either. I saw the specialist. I had my echogram too. Well, he took a bit to get back to me, but he wanted to get more feedback; other readings from multiple cardiologists before coming back to me. My ejection fraction is 33-35 depending on view and which doctor reads it. He explained to me that anyone 35 or less is recommended a defib. He had a congestive heart specialist look at it too and further explanation and recommends I get a defib. I am calling on Friday to let them know to schedule me to get.

Ok, I am holding stable at least. The 29 was from stress test which is what was before...so that is same and my echo has been 30-35 which is same. Ok, over 6 recommendations to get defib. I am going to make a list of questions for cardiologist that I saw in Seattle to have it done. He did tell me stem cell and other good stuff coming our way or may be offered to me in future, but no now and that I need to get my cholesterol down (it is high again) and get my weight down before I can get offered some of these choices. Wow, I can only try and pray! Will update hopefully more tomorrow.
SHARE
  Member Comments About This Blog Post:

WINDSONG~ 3/21/2013 3:01AM

    emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
LOSE4LIFE47 3/21/2013 1:07AM

    emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.