Kind of a ridiculously awesome day...
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
- Proud of my workout this morning. Although I didn't have anything to do until 1, I woke up at 6 to run before it got too hot outside. =)
- Went to UTSA to give my former student a tour. And was told 3 times how great I look and "have you lost weight???"
- Got a "creeper pic" (I didn't know he was there or that he was taking the picture) taken of my profile and I DIDN'T think I looked gross! I actually didn't mind my body!
- Had an interview for a new part-time job to go on top of substituting at a store I really like... and got hired on the spot!
- Unexpected dinner date with my boyfriend because my interview (and hiring) was so quick.
- Went shopping for new clothes to celebrate new job! Realized I've dropped 2 pant sizes! Bought lots of new clothes that should last me a little while.
Sooooo yeah. Awesome day. =) =) =)