Tuesday, March 19, 2013
It has been a long time since I have written a blog so I wanted to write just giving an update about everything. My weight has been fluctuating from 123-129 for over a month now. I haven't been doing very well with eating and exercise though so I am not surprised. I've been in a funk and am hoping to snap out of it. I have been really bloated even when I don't eat badly. I drink water to help but anything else that you know of to get rid of bloat?
I have finally started making friends in the area. Being desperate I actually posted an ad on craigslist but it seems to be paying off. Everyone I am talking to says I am tiny but I just cant seem to see myself this way. Even friends and family say they notice a huge difference. I used to be super skinny and had a great stomach so I am thinking that is why even though I am smaller I dont feel it because my stomach isn't the same. No matter how much I try I can't seem to get the muscles in my stomach back. I look thin all over till my "baby pouch." Anyone know of some exercises for the stomach that work well?
I have changed my goals some...
1) My stepsister has a wedding on April 27th. I want to be able to fit nicely in a dress and feel confident- try to get my stomach to tone some to feel better.
2) More water-- less soda and chocolate
3)Be at 115 pounds by July 1st.
4) Starting the "Toning it up Workout" next Monday: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com
5) Going to start jogging as soon as it is warmer so I can bring my daughter with me in the jogging stroller.
6) Food journal every day no matter what-- good or bad
7) Blog more
I plan on rewarding myself with an Ipod to use when I am jogging.
Wish me luck :) Hope everyone is having a great week... We are supposed to get 12-22 inches of snow today. Hope no one else is getting this much- blah lol.