Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Our challenge over the weekend was to look over our 12 week challenge and what our goals were. Here is what I planned on accomplishing
- stopped my procrastinating
- worked on my strength training
- learned to like yoga workouts
- diligently drank my water
- pre-planning my meals
- making my workouts top priority
- learning to love me
This is what I've accomplished in the first 8 weeks.
- doing much better with my procrastinating
- working out on strength
- learned some yoga workouts, learning to even enjoy parts of it
- drinking 8 - 10 glasses of water daily
- meals are being planned on the weekend for the week
- still need to work on my workouts being top priority
- still working on this, I've struggled all my life with loving me, even though I come across to most people as loving me, it's a struggle.
The next 4 weeks I will work at these goals.