Tuesday, March 19, 2013
I was just getting ready to type up a bunch of whining about my job, here. But No. Delete, delete, delete. Why weigh myself down with negativity? I could say I was "getting it out of my system," but I could also say it's planting it IN my system, just by acknowledging it. So, No.
Here are five positive things instead:
1. I am learning to make better meal choices and to have reasonable portions.
2. Today I can be productive (because the usual interruptors are away from the office)
3. I will also have the leeway to take a bit longer lunch and get in a workout
4. I have hired a contractor -- a task that I had dreaded, from making the first phone inquiry (I hate having phone tasks). It's done, he's coming next week to do the work.
5. My husband and kids love me and that's all I really need to know!
(and one more... I weighed in a little bit down today at 144.2! Progress!)
Hope you have some positive thoughts to get you through today, too!