Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Whenever you see a message board post by me, you will see this nifty little icon by my name indicating that I am a Community Team Member. What does that mean? It means I agree to each of the following:
1. Start your own blog on your SparkPage and post in it at least once a week, updating people on your progress.
2. Post a comment on someone else's SparkPage blog at least twice a week.
3. Leave a comment on someone else's SparkPage at least twice a week.
4. Welcome at least 3 new people in the “Introduce Yourself” forum on the Message Boards each week.
5. Make at least 2 other posts on the Message Boards(in any forum except the Game Room) or on SparkTeams each week.
It is time for some honesty. For the past several months, I have been seriously slacking in this area. I had forgotten my responsibility as a Community Team Member. When I signed up, I was already doing virtually all of these things, so it was a no-brainer. Lately my activity has been much more sporadic. Today, I recommit myself to being the best Community Team Member I can be. For all of us.