1. At the Tinkerbell 1/2 marathon I ran a 12 minute mile average. I want to run a 10 minute average mile at the 15k Hot Chocolate Run
UPDATE: I will run this next weekend. I once again have not been able to do my training like I would want to because of a bad cold and my kids being sick.
2. I want to increase my flexibility due to increased stretching and yoga.
UPDATE: I do stretch but not enough. I need to increase this area so my flexibility will be better.
3. I will have increased muscle tone due to either more time at the gym doing ST and/or doing the Supreme 90.
UPDATE: I'm not getting to the gym so I will start S90 again tomorrow.
4. I will continue to be an active Master of Maintenance for my team and of course continue to maintain!
UPDATE: I'm doing great here!
5. I will successfully have fought my urge to binge on chocolate due to stress from my family. I know I put the stress on myself.
UPDATE: I'm still working on this. I think I have to just say no chocolate whether it is a cookie, candy, cake or brownie.
6. I will have a stronger sense of peace, centeredness and balance in all areas of my life. I will get this by being more aware of my surroundings especially when I'm with my family and take the time breathe deeply, do more yoga and balance my time between family, exercise, spark and household duties.
UPDATE: Oh my! I forgot this one was even in my plan. I've been yelling at the kids a lot lately. I have to stop this. I will breathe more deeply, leave the room and speak in whispers to my children in the hope that this will get their attention.
I know this is going to seem to weird to most of my teammates and to most of the people in the BLC but my biggest struggle right now is to do enough exercise and eat right to be healthy but to not lose weight. I'm competitive and want to get perfect points, or close to it, on the weekend challenges. However, there are many times when I know I should not strive for perfection but just participation. I feel like if I don't try to get "a lot" of points I'm letting my teammates down and not being an inspiration or motivator for them. It's a difficult balance to find but I need to find it.