Progress: week of 3/10-3/16
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Areas where I noticed progress:
- I met my goal!!! At my weigh-in today, I was down 2.8 pounds, putting me slightly below my goal weight of 152. I also measured my waistline today just to see where that was at now that I'm at my goal. I lost another half inch in the last 3 weeks and am at 31 inches now. Woo hoo!
- I thought my waist would probably measure smaller this week because I noticed my belly taking up less room while doing yoga.
- I kept getting positive feedback this week. The best one was two co-workers telling me they planned to go to the gym after seeing my progress. I'm flattered to be sparking someone else!
Areas where I need improvement:
- It'll be interesting to see how diving into maintenance goes for me. I adjusted everything in my SP goals to reflect that I'm doing maintenance now, but it seems like my calories are still on the low side for the amount of activity I'm doing (still running a triple-digit calorie deficit, most days of 250 or more). On the other hand, I also don't want to jump up in my calories too rapidly. I'm sure I'll been tinkering with everything for a little while until I find the right range for me.
- I need to make sure I spin the wheel every morning when I log in! I somehow missed it once last week and broke my streak.
- My best friend just told me he is probably coming to visit in 2 weeks. He hasn't seen me since not long before I started SP and was at least 30 pounds heavier. I think he will be impressed regardless, but I'd like to really do some good strength training in the next couple weeks so I can decrease my body fat further and really look my best.